Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And I says... gonna miss yous....

It looks as if it's really happening, we're going away.... and freakishly soon as well...
Mister Barry and I will be departing on thursday morning...
still lists of stuff to do before that:
1. realise that it's true
2. get the back ready to carry my house again
3. enjoy the last days here
4. say good bye.....

and with that, I do have a slight problem, ans I thereby announce that I am gonna be an emotional wreck for the next couple of days...

I'm hoping for the best, and I feel confident that good times will be had... but still,
Belfast, you're a bunch of nutters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Belfast feels like home...

next post will be either from Brno or will be alcoholically charged from Belfast tomorrow night..

love yous

1 Comments:

Blogger gc said...

Allez beauté, haut les coeurs, une nouvelle aventure va commencer. Je vous embrasse barry et toi.
Alice

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home